Mini Straightener Servo Feeder
Our company BOSPORAS, mass produces AMD models with static body and in accordance with CE regulations. Our understanding of making the “quality” our top priority has made us the top choice among customers.
AMD series mini straightener servo feeders are manufactured to have 0.3 and 3 mm of coil thickness and, 100 and 200 mm of coil width.
AMD Model has a total of 7 4140-material rollers that consists HRC 58 and 60 surface hardness with 5 of them being a 60-millimeter straightener roller and 2 of them being an 84-millimeter pinch roller.
AMD models don’t need any external guidance because they minimize the distance between Press body and the die.
Our AMD model feeders are designed to control the press system easily with its 7” ergonomic LCD color display.
Besides allowing Servo Feeder Straightener to work synchronized with the Press system, control panel can also work on systems like greasing the dies via PLC external output features, multi press control and piston die.
- Our standard software has the feature of saving 250 different die memory.
- 50 different feeding lengths are available.
- Extra Inputs and Output available
7-Roller Straightener Servo Feeder
ADS7 series 7-roller straightener servo feeder models work between 300 and 1600 mm of width and 0,5 and 4 mm of thickness.
All of our 7-roller straightener servo machines utilize the piloting system and pinch rollers work synchronized with the straightener rollers.
Bosporas produces 7-roller Model with static body and in accordance with CE Regulations.
- Our straightener servo feeders enable high performance automatic feeding to the presses.
- Servo feeder and straightener are merged and used in the same group.
- The practice of our models’ feeding system is easy to set up and to control.
- The angle between the feeder and the coil is 90° parallel. It has the feature of 50 mm of movement capability to the left or right from the feeder’s center.
- Feeds the sheet metal in an automated cycle, pre-programmed speed and high delicacy.
- It is designed in order for the piloting of the multi-phased progressive dies to work and for the coil to to fed properly.
- Servo engine stimulation gear ties the seamless designed gearbox and straightener rollers together.
- Coil feeding speed is 32 m/min.
The control panel used enables the straightener servo feeder and the press to work together fully automatically.
- PLC external output features and multi-press control are available.
- Feeder system software is designed as an open-source software and allows any kind of reprogramming or change of use.
It allows the press operator to change setting easily with the detailed features like saving 250 different die memory, 50 different feeding lengths and giving 8 external PLC output.
11-Roller Bouncer Straightener Servo Feeder
Our AZP 11-roller straightener servo feeders work between 300 and 1600 mm of width and 1 and 6 mm of thickness.
Our 11-roller bouncer straightener servo line consists bouncing system that works in harmony with the straightener rollers.
It is designed using a different technique in order to make the piloting work on multi-phased progressive dies and for the coil to fed properly.
Servo feeder and straightener models allows automated feeding to the AZP high performance presses.
Servo engine stimulation gear ties the gapless designed gearbox and straightener rollers together.
It allows the angle between the die and the coil is 90° parallel. It has the feature of 50 mm of movement capability to the left or right from the feeder’s center. It feeds the coil materials in autonomous cycle, programmed speeds and high delicacy.
Coil material feeding speed is 32 m / min.